Photobucket


Hi, my name is Staci Hedke and I am a photographer in Dayton, Ohio. I work as a nurse on most weekends at Hospice and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I love my job as a nurse, but photography keeps me grounded. I have two small boys and a wonderful husband! I feel blessed each day to be able to share my love of photography with others! Feel free to leave a comment-they keep me driven to be better each day!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010


So I am sure everyone is wondering why I don't have any pics of Owen alone on here. I always get asked why I don't take pics of my boys more. Well this day-I decided I didn't like the hat he was wearing. His friend had a hat on, and he wanted to keep his on as well. So-I didn't edit any of him alone. This other little one is my friends son. I wanted to get some new ones for her--why not right!! Not to worry---I will get some of my kids on here SOON-that's my goal anyways.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright Information

Staci Hedke Photography owns the copyright to all images. It is illegal to copy, scan, or reproduce photographs or digital images created by Staci Hedke Photography. By doing so, you are devaluing my work as an artist.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP